Cerca nel blog

mercoledì 14 dicembre 2011

ALFONSO FUGGETTA – il blog























“I was born in Milano on June 22nd, 1958. After graduating from Politecnico di Milano in 1982, I worked for a software consulting company from 1980 to 1988, when I joined CEFRIEL as a senior researcher. In 1992, I got a position of Associate Professor (with tenure) at Politecnico di Milano. In 2000, I was promoted to Full Professor and to Deputy Director of CEFRIEL. In 2003, I was appointed Scientific Director of CEFRIEL. In 2005, I was appointed CEO. In recent years, I have been a member of several committees of the Italian Government including the Government Committee on Open Source Software in the Public Administration. I was member of several program committees for international conferences and of editorial boards of scientific journals. In particular, I was Program CoChair of ICSE 97, the International Conference on Software Engineering held in Boston in 1997. I was also member of the editorial board of the ACM Transactions on Software Engineering and Methodology (ACM TOSEM). In 1997 and 1998, I was in the top ten list of scholars in the field of software and system engineering, published yearly by the Journal of Systems and Software. In 1997, I was 9th worldwide and second European. In 1998, I was still 9th and first European.”



Nessun commento:

Posta un commento

I prodotti qui in vendita sono reali, le nostre descrizioni sono un sogno

I prodotti qui in vendita sono per chi cerca di più della realtà

Cerca nel blog

Galvion, un robot combattente altamente tecnologico

PUBBLICITA' / ADVERTISING Galvion è il nome di un robot combattente protagonista di due opere distinte ma intrecciate: un anime e un man...