Cerca nel blog

sabato 3 dicembre 2011

ART PLAY TODAY


















“I am an easygoing and adventurous girl, trying to follow my passion for creativity. I'm just at the start of an exciting journey into the art world and hope to someday make all my dreams come true. I'm letting go of criticizing my own work and developing a playful attitude towards making art. At the same time I'm trying to seek some balance between my passions for my family, creativity and athletics! I share my life with my wonderful husband, two beautiful girls and two very big and only slightly obnoxious dogs! I enjoy nature and the out of doors. My favorite activities outside of art are playing indoor soccer, wake boarding and dirt bike riding. I love trying/learning new things and keeping life interesting! I'm really looking forward to meeting new people through my new blogging adventure and sharing my art with you”


Nessun commento:

Posta un commento

I prodotti qui in vendita sono reali, le nostre descrizioni sono un sogno

I prodotti qui in vendita sono per chi cerca di più della realtà

Cerca nel blog

Tamagotchi

PUBBLICITA' / ADVERTISING