Cerca nel blog

sabato 10 dicembre 2011

CIANELLI STUDIO























“I am Jaison Cianelli, an artist inspired to continually explore with paint, texture, and subject matter. This blog is a free expression of my artwork, art news, and thoughts.  I hope to inspire others while sharing the creative art process and the things that inspire me along the way.  My paintings are created with the connection of nature and spirit in mind.  My abstract works are expressed with spontaneity from emotions within. I sell my original paintings online and at art galleries across the country. I own and operate Cianelli Studios where you can buy abstract art direct from my studio.  If ever you feel a connection with a piece of artwork please contact me and let me know.  I’d love to hear from you.
To those that appreciate original art, thank you!  As you know I am an artist and I think it’s about time I say thank you loud and clear. I know the human soul will never succumb to a time when art is governed by man and the inner artist cannot freely express itself.  But in this world where there is much darkness you know there is an attempt. Could you imagine a world where people were disgusted by beautiful artwork and artists did not want to create? I could not.
The Almighty Creator created us, and we being sons and daughters are creators at heart. It is what we do and it pleases the Lord and it pleases us to. It is wonderful feeling to create things that are pleasing. To create something positive that we can share our existence in is what it is all about. So to you reading this right now, whether you buy a painting of mine or not, with your eyes and heart open, you enhance our world by being a vital part in the sharing experience of artwork, thank you!”

Image: Jaison Cianelli (artist)


Nessun commento:

Posta un commento

I prodotti qui in vendita sono reali, le nostre descrizioni sono un sogno

I prodotti qui in vendita sono per chi cerca di più della realtà

Cerca nel blog

Tower of god. Vol. 13 di Siu

 PUBBLICITA' / ADVERTISING Si dice che chi riesca ad arrivare in cima alla torre possa vedere esaudito qualunque desiderio. Rachel è una...