Cerca nel blog

giovedì 23 febbraio 2012

DAVID AIREY

“I’m David Airey, graphic designer and design author. I create brand identities that position my clients above their competitors, ultimately increasing client profits. Companies I’ve worked with include the Yellow Pages (Canada), Giacom (England), Asian Development Bank (Philippines), and Berthier Associates (Japan).
David Airey - My business is successful because I make it less about me, and more about my clients; about the direction their companies are heading and about the success they will achieve. Not only do the brand identities I design ensure my clients stand-out, they also provide visual expressions that stand the test of time, enabling clients to engage and connect with their own customers more effectively than ever before. These testimonials give a sense of what it’s like to work with me. I’ve worked in both the United Kingdom and the United States and I’m now based in my own design studio in Northern Ireland where I work with clients from around the globe.
A selection of my identity projects can be viewed in my graphic design portfolio.
“We have been very much impressed by David’s ability to literally read our minds and deliver a corporate identity which perfectly symbolizes our vision and conveys the stylish, elegant and modern image we needed to sustain the international development of our company.” (DAVID SADIGH, FOUNDER & CEO)
I’ve appeared in Creative Review, Computer Arts, HOW Magazine, Digital Arts, LogoLounge, and more. I’ve also been mentioned on the New York Times website, and interviewed live on BBC Radio. My graphic design blogs Logo Design Love, davidairey.com and brand identity showcase Identity Designed attract more than one million monthly Pageviews. My book Logo Design Love: A Guide to Creating Iconic Brand Identities has been translated into Chinese, Portuguese, Czech, German, Polish, Korean, Russian, and Japanese (publisher links).
“Anyone involved in creating visual identities, or wanting to learn how to go about it, will find this book invaluable.” (AIGA MEDALIST TOM GEISMAR)
My Twitter account is followed by thought leaders in design that include Chermayeff & Geismar,
John Maeda, Pentagram Design, Debbie Millman, Siegel+Gale, Mark Boulton, John Boardley,
Sterling Brands, Landor Associates, The Partners, Antonio Carusone, Tina Roth Eisenberg, Smashing Magazine, Maggie Macnab, and Interbrand. If you’d like to discuss working together by all means get in touch.
“I recommend David unequivocally and would hire him again in a heartbeat.” (DR TAMMY LENSKI)”




Nessun commento:

Posta un commento

I prodotti qui in vendita sono reali, le nostre descrizioni sono un sogno

I prodotti qui in vendita sono per chi cerca di più della realtà

Cerca nel blog

Tamagotchi: Un'icona intramontabile - 2

 PUBBLICITA' / ADVERTISING Il Tamagotchi, un piccolo dispositivo a forma di uovo che ha dato vita a un fenomeno globale, ha conquistato ...