Cerca nel blog

domenica 19 febbraio 2012

EDWARDIAN PROMENADE


 “Edwardian Promenade (est. 2007) is an edutainment blog devoted to the social and political history, the literature, the music, the fashion, the food, and so on, of the world between the years 1880 and 1920, with a primary focus on life in Great Britain and the United States. Featuring occasional interviews, feature columns, book reviews, and discussions about the history behind period dramas such as Downton Abbey, the site hopes to raise interest and excitement in this much-dismissed time period!
ABOUT EVANGELINE - I initially began this blog as a place to share snippets of information from my research of the Edwardian era, but it has morphed into something amazing and rewarding. I write romantic historical fiction and dabble occasionally in steampunk, and hope that someday soon, my books will find their way onto the shelves of your local (e-) bookstore. If you have any questions or feedback, please email me: evangeline [at] edwardianpromenade [dot] com. Or follow me on Twitter @edwardian_era, and friend me on Facebook!
HOW TO USE THE SITE - There are three ways in which to keep track of new and updated posts: subscribe via email (do so at the section on the left), subscribe via RSS Feed, or Like Edwardian Promenade on Facebook. The Facebook page is also linked to my Twitter account so that any post I make on the actual page will send a tweet to @edwardian_era. Unfortunately Facebook takes you directly to whatever I’ve linked to (a YouTube video, other blog, article, etc), so you must visit the actual page to leave comments or read my entire post. You can also keep track of Edwardian Promenade on Bloglovin, which is an aggregation website where all blogs registered to the site will fall into one page. First time comments are usually held in moderation, so don’t freak out if your comment doesn’t immediately appear! I’m still working on the Search Engine capacities, but categories, monthly archives, tags, and Link Within make it easy to browse my old posts. I think that’s all I need to cover for now, so go on and read!”



Nessun commento:

Posta un commento

I prodotti qui in vendita sono reali, le nostre descrizioni sono un sogno

I prodotti qui in vendita sono per chi cerca di più della realtà

Cerca nel blog

Viaggio notturno. La bambina (Vol. 2) di Vanna Vinci

 PUBBLICITA' / ADVERTISING La vita a Bologna porta Jana, dimagrita e spaesata, a confrontarsi con l'arte misteriosa di Vera Mayers, ...