Cerca nel blog

mercoledì 11 luglio 2018

Poems from paradise island by Foolchund Saahil























My name is Foolchund Saahil. Born on 18 February 1999, I am a young writer and poet of 19 years living in the eastern region of the island of Mauritius. I started writing at the age of 18. I began with poetry and later wrote even short stories, still unpublished. I started blogging in December 2017 where I shared my works online. This collection presents 15 poems I have written. I sincerely hope that you will appreciate my works.

Info link
https://www.amazon.it/paradise-island-Foolchund-Saahil-English-ebook/dp/B07DTCDV6T/ref=sr_1_15?s=digital-text&ie=UTF8&qid=1531295233&sr=1-15&keywords=stefano+donno

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento

I prodotti qui in vendita sono reali, le nostre descrizioni sono un sogno

I prodotti qui in vendita sono per chi cerca di più della realtà

Cerca nel blog

Tamagotchi: Un'icona intramontabile - 2

 PUBBLICITA' / ADVERTISING Il Tamagotchi, un piccolo dispositivo a forma di uovo che ha dato vita a un fenomeno globale, ha conquistato ...